Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIP Lord Putro

Here's where I ended up after about 6 hours of painting and modelling. Lord Putro, fat and sassy. Not the best pictures but you get the idea. I just picked two of my favorite colors and attempted to make them work. So far I'm a happy man.


The white globules on the base are still untouched, they will match the drip coming from his intestines after the next sit down with him.


Working with the colors of rot is very comfortable. Pretty much anything goes and I like it that way :)


2 comments:

  1. This is looking great - I particularly like the work you have done on the base.

    The miniature itself is one of GW's best in plastic I think - so many great versions of it out here on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I agree, this model may be a little overdone but I love big papa nurgle too much to care.

    ReplyDelete