Saturday, February 23, 2013

Craftworld Mymeara in progress part 6

This is the final piece of the pie :) Just one unit stands between me and another completed army. I have one small hangup though, they are unfortunately the finecast release, the feeling of polishing a turd comes to mind. Great sculpts though and I know I can make them shine. I just REALLY don't like finecast. Preferences aside here is an in progress look at the wicked clowns. I have them all basecoated and now it's time to work up the colors, then as if the colors weren't gaudy enough I'll add a generous amount of checkers and swirls.


Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. So you would rather work with the lead ones? I can fix that. ;) I am looking foreward to seeing these Sam! I feel something like this can really show off your skill.

    ReplyDelete