Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gettin' jinky with it

Before I get to my personal projects for Adepticon I have some commissions to get out. First up is two minimum units of Ravenwing bikers. Over the last two days I've managed to get them finished. Nothing too fancy just a tabeltop quality commission.

Originally I planned on making a step by step of how I painted the Bikers. Here's how it was supposed to start. Besides painting the bases I took a picture of them after the airbrush work.


Then it was time for some brushwork.


Then things took on their own momentum and I didn't want to stop painting after every step and scamper down to the lightbox.


I'm happy to say they're done now though :)


Ah well, best intentions. Maybe I am a little too busy for a step by step. After all, this is only part of the commission. I still need to paint up a Deathwing Apothecary and standard bearer as well as Samael.


But that's not the only mission for the week. I'm also working on Lord Kaldor Draigo, another commission as well as a Grey Knight Librarian for E-bay.

Here we can see him towering over a field of broken dreams. A natural habitat for Draigo if you ask me.


Well I'm going to get back to it. Until then, keep painting!










No comments:

Post a Comment