Sunday, January 1, 2012

Off to the races

As promised I took some shots of my next two E-bay sales.





Next up I'll have some pictures of the two models I've completed from Baelor http://www.baelor.com/

I hope you all had a happy New Year. Last year was a big one for me. I had a part in a movie, went on tour with my band twice, and attended Adepticon, Gencon, Gamesday, and Origins. Out of those conventions I managed to take home 3 Golden Demons, 2 P3 Gold Medals, 1 best artisan plaque, and a gift certificate form Reaper Miniatures. I also got my foot in the door and took some commissions from a few companies that produce miniatures.

As I look over the last year I'm quite pleased and also eager to see what 2012 will bring.

I propose a toast to chasing your dreams :)


No comments:

Post a Comment