Sunday, January 15, 2012

Motorcycle Madness!

After a short break from painting due to playing some shows over the weekend I was able to resume work on the White Scars. 


The Khan isn't ready to be attached to his bike yet but I'm almost finished with the basic parts of the bike. I'm going to hold off on attaching him until I add some freehanding.


I finally got the Librarian's bike to level where I was comfortable attaching him. The next couple steps are detail the Librarian and then add the characteristic White Scars imagery. 


Look out World. Tomorrow begins another string of productivity. I haven't done it in a while and I don't have any shows in the immediate future. I'll be blogging every day this week :)

So until tomorrow's update, Enjoy the pure awesomeness of Cathedral.






No comments:

Post a Comment