Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Khorne Lord on Juggernaut

     I just finished this guy off this afternoon, he's a commission from my buddy Dan who saw what I did, went to the store and grabbed a model he'd like painted. Neat! Good story, I know, I just found it funny that someone was like "that's cool! will you paint one for me?" So here's the finished product.


Coolminiornot link

He's been sitting around for a while and it feels good to finish him. The true metallics were tedious but fun. I'm not a big fan of metallic paints. I do however enjoy the way they look in the end but I've decided to take a serious crack at non metallic metals, just to bone up on some weaker skills.

My next order of business will be zazzing up some sanguinary priests, hopefully I'll have something to show you in the next day or two.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! We might try to work a reference to this one into the juggernaut web design blog later next week.

    juggernaut web design

    ReplyDelete