Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another chaplain with magnetic options/wip update

Just finished off this guy last night, yet another chaplain for the bidders of Ebay. It's pretty easy to convert chaplains, the only hard part is figuring out what to do for the head. The last one was done by trimming down a berzerker helmet. I have to thank Alan for the idea on this one, my sculpting came out ok. Good enough to paint up.


I also dug out a unit I painted a while ago and threw them on Ebay for grins. As I understand it Dryads aren't what they used to be. We'll see what happens with them.


They were really fun to paint and were one of my earlier airbrushing experiments.



I've also been chipping away at my Adepticon entries, Sophie being the one on the end of the brush. Here's what she's been up to.


She's probably one of the smoothest models I've painted to date which makes me happy. I can tell she's going to be a little camera shy as she appears to have come out somewhat glossy. I'll be posting more as she progesses. 

I'm also happy to say I've landed a pretty sweet gig painting scenery for my local hobby shop. So get ready to see more terrain around here. First up will be the ruins of Osgiliath but more on that later.




No comments:

Post a Comment