Friday, November 12, 2010

Gold Man 60k and sci fi bases

Well it's been a busy week and not pertaining to 40k. I was hoping to have the sanguinary guard done by now but what can you do :) I did manage some progress on them and they're shaping up nicely, there are just some final highlights to do on everything but this is the fun part of painting as you get to see the model come together. I have to add that these photos don't quite do these guys justice and I can see I'm going to have to work on photographing subjects with a large amount of true metallics.
It is nice seeing them assembled though and I think after the power weapons are done they'll really kick ass. I have some time this weekend so the next photos of these guys will be the finished gaggle, or maybe it's called a flock, either way there are 11 of them total.

I've also put together some industrial ruins on 10 bases that I intend on molding so I have some themed bases for my dark eldar. More to come on them. 
-sam

1 comment:

  1. Those Sanguinary Guard are looking good Sam!

    I'm liking the bases too... Can't wait to see more of the Dark Eldar project.

    ReplyDelete